10/24/08

Shawn Records's Top Ten

I met Shawn Records a couple weeks ago when he came to New York. We met at Aperture and then got some beers with a bunch of other photographer people. Shawn is a photographer and has a blog too, be sure to check both out.

"Ten things I recently learned from this box of stuff I brought back from my grandmother's garage, now that she's in a nursing home:"

10: Wilma played basketball:



9: Oak Creek Colorado has amazing rainbows:



8: The Boy is a whole Menagerie:



7: A Log:



6: My great-grandmother (?) liked weddings, flowers, and puzzles:



5: Weippe?:



4: Stan played the tuba:



3: Kenneth's team was 7 & 5 that year:



2: I don't know exactly what it is, but there's definitely something to learn from this:



1: He that perseveres will conquer at last: