11/17/08

The Wisemen Usually Don't Steer You Wrong

So I have been told recently that I am bad at promoting myself and that is probably a fair assessment. I would much rather spend my time working. I love to work, I love ideas, I am addicted to creating and thinking and living. But, yes, more times than not the voices of the wisemen are usually right and so here is some stuff that I have going on:

-Daniel Cooney’s Emerging Artist Series Auction on iGavel. My piece here. Bidding ends on Dec. 10th. Many awesome photographers including Cara Phillips, Samantha Contis and Brea Souders have work for sale here, collectors: don't sleep.




-I have a piece in Meet Waradise, which features the work of the young and hungry photographers that make up theFjord Collective. A night curated by Alana Celii and Grant Willing. One night only folks at 17 Orchard Street, NYC. It's on my block so I pretty much guarantee I will be there and then probably Good World to have a Gaffel. And so should you!




-My best friend in Canada Noel Rodo-Vankeulen has been grinding away, redefining the online photography world with new ideas and a fresh outlook has just launched the We Can't Paint network which features a project gallery and online magazine Wassenaar. Some of my work is featured in the Projects Gallery.




-Stay tuned for an interview with Hank Willis Thomas up soon at Photo-Eye.

I know there is some other stuff too but I'm getting bored of this now, I need a beer and some dinner, more installments later.