6/3/09

Come See What Everyone Has Been Talking About



Come see what everyone has been talking about. Come see what photography on crack and steroids looks like. Come see this journey I have made through our country's streets. Come see what I have given myself to. Come see what I now give to you. Come see what I promise you is worth seeing. This is it folks. Right this way. I hope to see you there.


-Conscientious
-A Photo Editor
-Rachel Hulin
-MTV
-Bomblog
-Inside The Loop
-We Can't Paint
-Jake Stangel
-Art Most Fierce
-Eyes of Artists
-Slow Century Magazine
-Justin James Reed

Thank you my friends for all of the support, kind words and fuel for that fire.


Down These Mean Streets

Photographs by Will Steacy

Opening Reception TOMORROW NIGHT!

Thursday June 4th, 6-8pm
Gulf & Western Gallery
New York University
721 Broadway
NYC