9/5/08

Brian Sorg's Top Ten



Brian Sorg is a photographer living and working in Chicago, IL. He has
been documenting the life of a young man named Davey for the past
three years. [Brian-I am obsessed with this project, I hope you win the Blurb contest!] This project among others can be viewed at
www.briansorgfoto.com.

BRIAN SORG - TOP TEN THINGS THAT HAVE BROUGHT ME HAPPINESS IN THE PAST WEEK:


10)
Brad Troemel's recent post on Tom Green.

9)
Aphex Twin: Windowlicker on YouTube:



8)
"Astronaut Fall" by Nicholas Gurewitch:




7)
Meeting this kid at a wedding who had a Terry Richardson shirt on that
he bought at a second hand store for 50 cents. He didn't have a clue
who he was:




6)
This "Don't Look Now" trailer:




5)
Getting soaked on my bike while the sky was completely blue:




4)
Finding this photo my Dad took of me. It's like a Bill Owens / William
Eggleston time warp:




3)
Getting lost in suburbia and seeing these two dogs:




2)
Drawing this picture of my Grandpa and I from 1985:




1)
Working non-stop on a submission for the Blurb photo book contest: