6/10/10

Tonight Is Finally Today!!!



After many weeks of sleepless nights working, planning and preparing for tonight, I am very excited for the opening of my first solo show at Michael Mazzeo Gallery. Please join me for the opening reception tonight! You don't want to miss this one folks, I promise you.

Tonight!
Thursday June 10th, 6-8pm
"Down These Mean Streets"
Michael Mazzeo Gallery
526 West 26th Street, Suite 209
NY NY 10001
212.741.6599
www.michaelmazzeo.com
www.willsteacy.com


On display will be:

-22 photographs, some of which I have never exhibited before.

-An installation that highlights my working process with journals, contact sheets, maps, research notes, newspaper clippings, found objects and the wrench I carried in my back pocket.





-A signed newspaper made specifically for this exhibition that will be available at the opening for $5.



-A special limited edition print will also be available with a signed newspaper for $50....get em while they last, these have been flying out.

Edition Details:
$50
"Tony, San Francisco, 2010"
Edition of 50
Signed and numbered on back of print
Archival Pigment Print
Image size: 6.5" X 8"
Paper size: 8" X 10"





To learn more about Down These Mean Streets please check out these recent online features:

-Daylight Magazine Podcast

-Conscientious Extended